A lightweight, flexible, one-piece system, Active Life combines the skin barrier and the pouch into one simple, easy-to-manage system. Convex barrier is good for people with a recessed or flat stoma. Tap at bottom allows for easy draining of urine.
- Durable comfort panel is designed to be odor proof and quiet to maintain discretion
- Durahesive Skin Barrier helps to protect the skin against urine
- Anti-Reflux Valve prevents urine from returning to top of pouch around the stoma
- Built in deep convexity provides extra protection for recessed, retracted or flush stoma
- Available with Accuseal Tap with Valve or bendable tap. Both permit easy connection to night drainage
Recommended for the Convatec ActiveLife 1-Piece Urostomy Pouch Convex with Durahesive Skin Barrier - 10 per box, 28MM (1 1⁄8")