The Esteem synergy ostomy system features an innovative Adhesive Coupling Technology. Instead of plastic rings, a patented foam adhesive allows the pouch to be securely attached to the skin barrier on a clear plastic “Landing Zone” flange. The result is a low profile, flexible, two-piece system. Convex is good for people with a recessed or flat stoma. Moldable allows for improved skin protection over traditional barriers.
- Durahesive Skin Barrier provides added protection from liquid output. Durahesive Skin Barriers will "Turtleneck" or gently swell up and hug the stoma, better protecting the skin around your stoma
- Coupling ring provides audible click confirming secure connection to pouch
- Bulit in convexity provides extra protection for recessed, retracted or flush stomas. Convexity pushes against the abdomen causing the stoma to protrude
- Starter hole roles back to create opening for stoma
- White fabric collar increases flexibility
- Clear, flexible landing zone securely attaches skin barrier to flexible foam collar of pouch